Human Single-Cell Suspensions
ProteoGenex has extensive experience in providing isolated human primary cells derived from fresh tissues (solid tumors and normal tissues).
- After resection, tissues are kept fresh on ice until dissociation.
- Tissues are then macro-dissected with sterile razors and dissociated in collagenase solution for 2-8 hours at 37°C.
- Digested cells are pelleted by centrifugation (1200 rpm for 8 minutes).
- The pellet is washed, spun, and resuspended 3 times in 10mL RPMI1640 and 15% FBS.
- Isolated primary cells are resuspended in freezing media and slowly cooled to -80°C.
- Approximately 1 x 107 cells can be isolated from each tissue specimen.
- Single cell suspension vials are stored in vapor phase liquid nitrogen (-190°C).