ProteoGenex can provide custom collections based on your exact research needs.
With our vast collection network, we are well positioned to design custom specimen collections for a variety of clinical indications. Our team of Molecular Biologists, Pathologists, and other laboratory professionals can help design and effectively collect the materials you need, customized to your experiment.
We can provide tissue specimens collected at sites in the United States through our sister company, DxBiosamples.
We have access to an exclusive network of clinics and hospitals to help you with your unique and difficult procurement needs.
For your custom collection, we can provide:
- Estimated accrual rates based on your collection needs
- Logistic analysis of collection, processing, and shipment to minimize cost
- Custom development of Informed Consent Forms (if necessary)
- Custom-design protocol development (if necessary)
- Project Management from specimen collection to delivery
- Includes site monitoring, timeline coordination, and troubleshooting.
- Longitudinal study support
- Diagnosis through treatment, and beyond.
- These collections include standard and/or custom clinical data procurement
In addition to our ability to prospectively collect the exact specimens you need, ProteoGenex can also provide:
- Clinical and Pharmacogenomic study support
- Technical R&D Support
- Equipment and supplies provision
- Clinical site training
- Biomaterial storage
- Medical history and follow-ups information
- Custom assay development and validation
Call or email our team to discuss your custom project or ask about specimen availability in our extensive biorepository.